All returns and refunds can be initiated by contacting us through the contact us page or by contacting us directly at (888) 204-1725 / Support@RefurbConnect.com
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from refurbconnect.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling or any other additional charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit.
90-Day Limited Replacement Warranty
The Limited 90 day replacement warranty on machines only covers hardware and does not cover any software pre-installed or included in your order. The warranty covers the motherboard, disk drives, RAM Modules and internal PCI devices such as a Graphics card, Network adapter or DVC card, etc., purchased from and installed by refurbconnect.com. For the duration of the 90 day limited warranty refurbconnect.com will at its option: (i) provide replacement parts necessary to repair the machine sold (ii) Repair the equipment or replace it with a comparable machine at our sole discretion. Replacement parts will be new or serviceably used, comparable in function and performance to the original part and warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or, if longer, 90 days after replacement. In the event of not being able to replace or repair your order within the 90 day warranty, we will at our discretion refund you the purchase price, minus shipping, handling or any other additional charges.
A defective item may be repaired or replaced within 90 days of purchase under refurbconnect.com’s 90 Day Limited warranty.
refurbconnect.com allows return of any new, factory-sealed and unopened products, with untouched tags, within 30 days of delivery. If opened, the item may be returned within 90 days for store credit or refund minus a restocking fee of 20% of the original selling price and shipping cost.
Customer is responsible for return shipment cost and arrangements.
Return Rules and Restrictions
Our standard return policies do not apply to all items. If an item cannot does not carry a 30 day money back guarantee and a 90 day limited warranty, it will be noted beside the item on the product detail page and in your Shopping Cart.
Items must be returned within 30 days of order placement date to be fully eligible for a no questions asked return and refund.
Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable.
If there is damage to an item upon delivery, please contact us immediately by logging into your account at www.refurbconnect.com. This ensures an information trail easy to follow to make sure that your order is handled in a proper and timely manner.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 10-15 days of our receiving your returned product.
To be eligible for the refund, your product return must include all original items provided to include the entire system, diskettes, keyboard, mouse, power cords, software, or any other items provided with your purchase. The shipping charges must be prepaid. Insurance is highly recommended or you assume all risk to potential product damage in transit. Any item must be returned complete and free of damage to be eligible for a refund.
Non-refundable items include:
Opened software or kits
Electronic media products that are not defective (CD-ROMs, DVDs, Computer Games, Software etc.)
Software and Games will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened or as an exchange if the Software or Game is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact us immediately by logging into your account at www.refurbconnect.com. Please supply your order number, item number and tracking number from your original confirmation e-mail. We will also need your e-mail address and phone number provided by you at the time of registration. refurbconnect.com will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Please note that you are responsible for all return shipping arrangements and costs.
At refurbconnect.com we know you want to receive your order as soon as possible, and we make every effort to speed things along. Your order will ship within 24 to 48 hours upon payment approval and order verification excluding weekends and holidays. However, warehouse delays, issues with payment approval or order verification may delay shipment. We do our best to keep you posted on your order every step of the way till it arrives at your door.
All orders ship within 1-2 business days after payment is received.
Orders placed by 1:00 PM Eastern on our website typically ships the next business day upon payment approval and order verification, excluding weekends and holidays.
All items are shipped UPS Ground, UPS Express or USPS.
If you need expedited shipment for a specific item please include that in the comment column during check out and we will do our best to follow through on your request. Please note that we reserve the right to choose the best possible shipping method based on the order.
Approximately 3-8 business days are required for delivery.
Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States only.
We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
Some items cannot be shipped to a PO or APO/FPO address.
Shipping rates are based on weight and destination.
We reserve the right to request a confirmed physical address for high value and freight shipments.
This Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and NCL_LI DBA RefurbConnect Incorporated (refurbconnect.com) and applies to all pre-owned (used), Refurbished, and new equipment purchased in the US by you from refurbconnect.com, unless you enter into a separate written agreement with refurbconnect.com. The limited warranty does not cover software. THIS AGREEMENT APPLIES TO YOU UNLESS YOU NOTIFY refurbconnect.com IN WRITING THAT YOU DO NOT AGREE AND YOU RETURN YOUR PRODUCT OR CANCEL SERVICES UNDER refurbconnect.com RETURN POLICY, AS APPLICABLE. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE, PLEASE SEE SECTION 7 BELOW.
The terms of Extended Warranty Policy offered for purchase on www.refurbconnect.com along with certain products is same as the terms offered in this agreement for Limited Warranty. The term of this Limited Warranty is 90 Days and up to 3 years if the Extended Warranty Policy was purchased by you along with the product from www.refurbconnect.com. The Limited Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase.
NCL_LI DBA RefurbConnect Incorporated (referred to in this document as “refurbconnect.com”) offers a limited warranty on all equipment sold on our website www.refurbconnect.com. It is understood that many people do not understand technical terms relating to computers, therefore certain terms need to be explained so everyone has the opportunity to fully understand what this warranty covers. HARDWARE is a term referring to the PHYSICAL components of a computer. SOFTWARE refers to the PROGRAMS which tell the computer what to do with the hardware, or which enable the computer to perform certain tasks, such as an OPERATING SYSTEM, ( which is Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Linux UBUNTU on your computer) games, web browsers, word processing, presentations, etc. FIRMWARE is software embedded in hardware components such as the System Board (“Motherboard”), a CPU (“processor”), the chipset, or a PCI device that tells the component how to work. refurbconnect.com is not the manufacturer of the software or operating system and does not guarantee that software or operating system will be free from errors, either in isolation or in combination with hardware.
1. The Warranty: The standard Limited warranty on refurbished machines includes the motherboard, disk drives, RAM Modules and internal PCI devices such as a Graphics card, Network adapter or DVC card, etc., purchased from and installed by refurbconnect.com
For the duration of the warranty refurbconnect.com will at its option: (i) provide replacement parts necessary to repair the machine sold (ii) Repair the equipment or replace it with a comparable machine at our sole discretion. Replacement parts will be new or serviceably used, comparable in function and performance to the original part and warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or, if longer, 90 days after replacement.
2. Services and Service Limited Warranty: Any services provided to you by refurbconnect.com that are not within the scope of the Limited Warranty are also governed by this agreement. For a period of ninety (90) days after services are performed, refurbconnect.com warrants that services provided by it were performed in a professional and workmanlike manner. If your problem recurs within the 90 day service warranty period, refurbconnect.com will, at its option (1) re-perform the services (2) replace the product pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, (3) refund the amount you paid for the services.
THIS LIMTED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER AND refurbconnect.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
· DAMAGES CAUSED BY MISUSE, ABUSE, ACCIDENTS, FIRE, THEFT, DISPPEARANCE, MISPLACEMENT, POWER SURGES, VIRUSES, RECKLESS, WILLFUL, OR INTENTIONAL CONDUCT.
· DAMAGES CAUSED BY SERVICING NOT AUTHORIZED BY refurbconnect.com
· DAMAGES CAUSED BY USAGE NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS.
· DAMAGES CAUSED BY FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE PRODUCTS INSTRUCTIONS OR FAILURE TO PERFORM PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE.
· DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE COMBINATION OF PRODUCTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS, OR COMPONENTS NOT PROVIDED BY refurbconnect.com
· SOFTWARE, INCLUDING THE OPERATING SYSTEM AND SOFTWARE ADDED TO YOUR COMPUTER BY refurbconnect.com TECHNICIAN DURING THE REFURBISHMENT PROCESS, OR THE RELOADING OF THE SOFTWARE.
· ANY EQUIPMENT OR COMPONENTS THAT WERE NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR COMPUTER AS ORIGINALLY SOLD TO YOU.
· NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR.
· COSMETIC DAMAGE THAT DOES NOT AFFECT FUNCTIONALITY.
· COMPUTERS WERE THE refurbconnect.com PRODUCT NUMBER AND/OR CASING SEAL ARE MISSING, ALTERED, OR DEFACED.
· IF SOFTWARE INSTALLED BY THE END-USER CAUSES A CONFLICT, MAKING A DEVICE MALFUNCTION OR PERFORM IN A MANNER NOT INTENDED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE DEVICE, CAUSING DAMAGE TO A COMPONENT.
· IF COMPONENT FIRMWARE IS ALTERED OR CHANGED IN ANY WAY.
· IF THE SYSTEM EVENT LOG IS DISABLED.
ANY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER
This warranty is VOID if the end user opens the computer case enclosure, breaking the refurbconnect.com seal, or if the seal is tampered with in any way.
3. Technical Support: No technical support is offered by refurbconnect.com as we do not cover any software installed or not.
4. Instructions for Warranty Service: For specific instructions on how to obtain warranty service, login to your account at www.refurbconnect.com and sending us a message or you can reach customer service through the phone number listed on our website or by emailing us email@example.com. Please note that when contacting refurbconnect.com via telephone, long distance and other charges may apply, depending upon your calling area. Support methods are subject to change.
To Obtain Warranty Service:
If in need of 90 day limited warranty service or an extended warranty service you are responsible and is required to deliver and retrieve your computer to and from refurbconnect.com at your expense. If shipping is required, you are responsible for properly packaging your product, paying all shipping costs, loss or damage to the product during shipping and any other taxes, fees or charges associated with transporting the product to refurbconnect.com. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER DURING SHIPMENT TO US.
Before providing your computer to refurbconnect.com for service, remove any confidential proprietary or personal information and removable media, such as floppy disks, CD’s, flash drives, and SD cards.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BACK UP THE CONTENTS OF YOU HARD DRIVE BEFORE SERVICES ARE PERFORMED AND REMOVE ANY DATA FROM COMPUTERS RETURNED TO refurbconnect.com, INCLUDING ANY DATA YOU HAVE STORED OR SOFTWARE YOU HAVE INSTALLED ON THE HARD DRIVE. It is possible that the contents of your hard drive will be lost or reformatted in the course of service and refurbconnect.com will not be responsible for damage to or loss of any programs, data, or other information stored on any media or any product serviced. IF DURING THE REPAIR OF THE PRODUCT THE CONTENTS OF THE HARD DRIVE ARE ALTERED, DELETED OR IN ANY WAY MODIFIED, refurbconnect.com IS NOT RESPONSBILE OR ANY LOSS OF DATA WHATSOEVER. YOUR PRODUCT WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU CONFIGURED AS ORIGINALLY PURCHASED (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILTY OF SOFTWARE).
Refund/Return Policy: refurbconnect.com will accept returns for 30 days and a refund will be issued for the full purchase price of the computer. After 30 days of the purchase if a product is in need of service in accordance to the policies set forth previously in this document refurbconnect.com will at its option: (i) provide replacement parts necessary to repair the machine (ii) Repair the equipment or replace it with a comparable machine of equal or greater specifications. Replacement parts will be new or serviceably used, comparable in function and performance to the original part and warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or, if longer, 90 days after replacement.
5. Implied Warranties: ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED.
6. Limitation of Liability: refurbconnect.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. refurbconnect.com’S AND YOUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO THE OTHER IS LIMITED TO PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. NEITHER YOU NOR refurbconnect.com IS LIABLE TO THE OTHER IF YOU OR IT ARE UNABLE TO PERFORM DUE TO EVENTS YOU OR IT ARE NOT ABLE TO CONTROL, SUCH AS ACTS OF GOD, VIRUSES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNATIVE OR SPECIAL DAMGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, WHEATHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
7. Dispute Resolution: You and refurbconnect.com agree that any dispute between you and refurbconnect.com will be resolved exclusively and finally between you and refurbconnect.com, outside of any court jurisdiction, is limited solely to a dispute between you and refurbconnect.com and You agree not to become a party to any class action suit against refurbconnect.com. You understood that, in the absence of this provision, you would have had a right to litigate disputes through a court, including the right, if any and subject to the rules of your jurisdiction, to litigate claims on a class-wide or class-action basis and that you have expressly and knowingly waived those rights and to resolve any Disputes between yourself and refurbconnect.com in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph. For the purposes of this provision, the term “Dispute” means any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relation to (i) this Agreement, it’s interpretation, or the breach, termination, applicability or validity thereof, (ii) the related order for, purchase, delivery, receipt or use of any product or service from refurbconnect.com, or (iii) any other dispute arising out of or relating to the relationship between you and refurbconnect.com.
THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THERE UNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE CITY AND STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS AND RULES.
8. General: refurbconnect.com may assign this Agreement and/or any associated warranty and service plan without your consent and without notice to you. If refurbconnect.com does assign this agreement and/or any associated service plan, the assignee will assume all obligations to you, refurbconnect.com will be released of all obligations and you agree to look solely to the assignee for the performance of all obligations under this Agreement and/or any associated service plan. refurbconnect.com is the intended beneficiary of this Agreement. If there is any inconsistency between this agreement and any other agreement included with or relating to products or services purchased from refurbconnect.com, this agreement shall govern. This agreement may not be modified, altered or amended without the written agreement of refurbconnect.com. Any additional or altered terms shall be null and void, unless expressly agreed to in writing by refurbconnect.com. If any term of this agreement is illegal or unenforceable, the legality and enforceability, if the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. This agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the City and State of New York, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.